Online Student Registration
Please note there are five sections to complete (after clicking on the link below). You will need to complete all five sections before being able to submit your application for review. Within the same household, each student should be registered separately on the same application. Please be prepared to provide the following information (a valid email address is required):
- Household Information
- Guardian Information
- Emergency Contacts
- Student Information
- Account Information
In order to register online, please follow the steps below...
Part 1 - eSchool Online Registration
- Visit the following website - https://parentportal.wnyric.org/sloancsd
- Click the "Online Registration" button near the bottom to get started.
- If you have a child who already attends one of our schools, you should first login to your Parent Portal account.
- Once logged in, you will find a "Register New Student" button on the right side of the page.
- This will pre-populate information in the application that is already in our system, and make the online form much easier to complete.
- Complete the online forms as completely as possible. Fields marked with a red asterix are required.
- After you submit your application, it will be sent for review by the registration office.
Part 2 - Operoo
- Once your application is approved, you will receive an email from a program named "Operoo."
- We utilize Operoo to collect digital copies of required documents, as well as to collect some supplemental registration information.
- The welcome email you receive from Operoo will contain your initial account credentials.