Private/Parochial/Charter School Registration Information
All students residing within our school district boundaries need to be registered with the district, whether they attend one of our public schools or are placed in a school of their choice.
Transportation for Private/Parochial/Charter School
- Bus transportation to and from the private/parochial/charter school is available from the Cheektowaga-Sloan UFSD.
- A transportation request (along with three proofs of residency) is required in order to receive this service.
- Transportation requests must be renewed each school year.
- Existing private/parochial/charter students:
- There is a deadline of April 1st to submit a new transportation form for the next school year.
- Failure to submit your transportation form and residency proofs on time will result in no bus service to and from the private/parochial/charter school.
- New private/parochial/charter students:
- Complete your transportation request at the time of registration.
- Your request will be honored at any point in the year because you are registering as a new student at that school.
- The April 1st deadline does not apply for your first year at a private/parochial/charter school.