Moving to a New Address?

  • moving van

    Are you going to be moving or have you moved to a new address? If so, you will need to update us with your new address. We ask that you complete the form attached below, called "Change of Information/Address Form." The form can be returned to us in one of the following ways:

    • Drop off the completed form and two residency proofs to our District Office, located at 166 Halstead Avenue. 
    • Complete and email the form back to us, along with copies of two residency proofs, to the following address: 

    Thank you very much for taking the time to update your information as it changes.


    Change of Information/Address Form