Drama & Choir @ TR & WW
Welcome to the Drama & Choir Page... I hope that you will find this page helpful and full of information!
Please see my Teacher website for more detailed information: Mrs. Fitzner's Website
Some things to remember...
Drama Club will meet on "A" days from 2:30 to 3:30
3rd Grade Choir will meet on "B" days from 2:30 to 3:30
4/5 Choir will meet on "C" days from 2:30 to 3:30
*There is still room to join!
Expectations for All After School Music Clubs:
- Attendance is expected for all rehearsals
- Students are expected to prepare all parts and music
- Behavior during school as well as rehearsal needs to be excellent. Please keep in mind that students need to complete all classroom assignments for their classroom teacher.
- Students may be picked-up, ride the late bus, or walk. If students are riding the late bus, they must be signed up before 8:30am or they will not be allowed to ride that day.
- Please make sure that pick-up is prompt and on time. If you need your child to be picked up before 3:30, due to a conflict, please send a note in.
Rehearsal Calendars will be sent home at the beginning of the school year. They are subject to change. Please watch the weekly menu, this website, classroom teachers, and Mrs. Fitzner door for the calendar. It is the students responsibility to know when a rehearsal is taking place. Therefore, students will not be allowed to call home during the school day as it interrupts classroom instruction. Thank you for your patience and flexibility with this!
*All rehearsals are important to the process of learning and preparing for upcoming performances.
**Students should be prepared to be at all performances throughout the spring.
***The schedule is subject to change!
****Letters for performances will be sent home prior to each concert