Employee Benefit Options
Cheektowaga-Sloan Employees are eligible for an array of employee benefits as per their negotiating contract, which could include the following opportunities:
Megan MakowskiSenior Payroll Clerk
- Health Insurance coverage through NY 44 Health Benefits Plan Trust
- Dental Insurance coverage through NY 44 Health Benefits Plan Trust
- Vision Insurance coverage through Davis Vision
- Life Insurance coverage through Metropolitan Life
- Flexible Spending Account through Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Cheektowaga-Sloan UFSD Cafeteria Plan
ProBenifits Dental PlanThe NY44 Health Trust makes a dental plan available featuring preventative, restorative and orthodontia services through ProBenefits Administrators.
Please note that not all schools participate in the dental plan. If you have questions about your district's participation in the dental plan, you should contact the Benefit Administrator at your district. The Dental Summary Grid and Dental Summary Plan Description can provide you with information about the plan. If you have questions about the benefit grid or SPD, contact ProBenefits Adminstrators Customer Service.For more information about the plan coverage, click on the following link: ProBenefits PlanFor questions about coverage or claims, please contact ProBenefits Administrators Customer Service:
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.ProBenefits Administrators100 Corporate Parkway, Suite 342Amherst, New York 14226
Employees may be eligible for vision coverage under Davis Vision.
Davis Vision's array of vision benefit plans offer:
- The broadest array of paid-in-full coverage
- Low member out-of-pocket cost
- The highest benefit allowances compared with other standard vision plans
- The highest use of covered-in-full frame coverage; 7 out of 10 members choose a Davis Vision Collection frame!
For more information about Davis Vision, please visit the website at http://www.davisvision.com/