Ways to Register
1. ***NEW***Online Regsitration
2. Email completed application and all required documentation to email@example.com.
- In order to register online, please visit the following website
- Click the "Online Registration" button to get started.
- If you have a child who already attends one of our schools, you should first login to your Parent Portal account.
- Once logged in, you will find a "Register New Student" button on the right side of the page.
- This will pre-populate information in the application that is already in our system.
- Complete the online forms as completely as possible. Fields marked with a red asterix are required.
- There is a second part to the registration process, which allows you to submit additional required information and documentation.
- This will be done through a program called Operoo.
- You will receive more information about Operoo upon completion of the Online Registration form.
3. In person with a registration appointment at the District Office. This is done BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.Please contact the central registrar, Alane Podniesinski, at (716) 891-6427Appointments can be made Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 2:30pm
- Download registration documents and complete them on your computer/device.
- Be sure to complete all registration forms in full with the registering parent/guardian's signature and copies of all required documentation to prove guardianship and residency.
4. Via our online application and mail or hand deliver registration forms completed in full with the registering parent/guardian's signature and copies of all required documentation to prove guardianship and residency.
Cheektowaga-Sloan Union Free School District
ATTN: Central Registrar
166 Halstead Avenue
Sloan, NY 14212