ePMF & TSDL Collection
ePMF - Fall BEDS CertificationNYSED has developed an online program for collecting BEDS information that will use the same credentials (PIN ID and password) as teachers would for verifying their student rosters. Teachers are able to access the online portal called ePMF to review and/or enter the following information:
- Personal Information - name, TEACH ID, gender, DOB, BEDS code location
- Educational Experience - degree status, NCLB PD, experience, # of years/months employed, current salary
- Employment Information - # of years employed by Sloan, total years employed, FTE status
- Teaching assignment - assignment codes, grade level, # of students
How do I complete my BEDS Certification?
Teachers will follow these steps:
- STEP #1: Go to the ePMF portal via this website link: https://eservices.nysed.gov/taa/
- STEP #2: Enter in your username and password. Your username is your school email and your password is specific to you. If you have forgotten it, click on ‘forgot password’ and follow the directions.
- STEP #3: Follow the directions identified in the Teacher Administration Manual (attached) to complete the BEDS entry.
All BEDS certification must be completed by October . If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact me via email at JFinn@cheektowagasloan.org.
Hints & Reminders:
- Be sure to select ePMF, not TSDL data. In the fall, we are reporting information about 'us' as teachers. In the spring, you will be identifying your students on your class rosters.
- If you teach multiple sections of the same course, do not combine them. Enter each class as a separate assignment, then enter the number of students in the class.
- Use October________ as your reference date.
- Special education teachers should only count students with an IEP, not the 504 students.