The Theodore Roosevelt PTO would like to welcome you to the 2022-2023 school year!
- Search for Theodore Roosevelt Elementary PTO
- or click Theodore Roosevelt PTO
Who We Are and What We Do:
The PTO is an organization made up of parent and teacher volunteers dedicated to supporting the educational and recreational needs of the children at Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School. We hold monthly meetings that members are welcome to attend.
We help support the school and students through various fundraisers and activities, some of which include:
- Supply Drop Off/Carnival
- Winter Wonderland
- Assemblies and/or Speakers
- Rewarding each child who reads 100 books as part of the reading program
- Field Day
- Funding Field Trips
- Playground Fund – The past 2 years we have set aside a total of $10,000 for a new playground and plan to keep adding as we’re able, with a short-term goal of installing a walking track out back.
Have questions or want more info?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or check us out on Facebook under Theodore Roosevelt Elementary PTO. We post PTO-related stuff as well as other vital school and district information.
President: Ashley Szczesek
Vice-President: Kristen McCloud
Co-Treasurer: Kristie Schlossin
Co-Treasurer: Alicia Hark
Secretary: Tabatha Scott
Teacher Representative: Miss PavlockInterested in Joining the PTO?
- Please see the attached "Theodore Roosevelt PTO Flyer" for detailed information about the PTO, as well as meeting dates, and a membership form.
2022-2023 Box Tops:
- See the attached documents (Document Tab) on how you can collect BOX TOPS to earn funds for our school!
Thank you for your continued support!