Woodrow Wilson Parent Teacher Organization
Like us on Facebook - Woodrow Wilson Elementary PTO
Updated weekly with school events!
The PTO at Woodrow Wilson School would like to welcome you to the 2020-2021 school year and we encourage all parents and teachers to participate.
Cost to Join: $5.00 per family annually – Zoom Link will be sent to email address provided for meetings. You can find the membership form attached below this message. Forms are due on different dates for different groups this year:
- Group A - Membership form due Monday, Sept. 21st
- Group B - Membership form due Friday, Sept. 18th
- 100% Remote - Membership form can be emailed to PTO or dropped off in the WW office
Who We Are:
A volunteer parent-teacher organization dedicated to supporting the educational and recreational needs
of the children and Woodrow Wilson School. The PTO encourages open communication between the administration, teachers, parents and students.
What We Do: (Due to COVID-19 we will be going virtual for some of this years’ events)
The PTO helps support the school and students. Some of the activities we coordinate include:
- Rewards for Accelerated Reader Program.
- PTO Facebook Page contest winners. We provide the gift card to winners.
- Welcome Back Ice Cream Social – PTO supplies the sundaes.
- Sports Night – PTO supplies the snacks.
- Field trips – PTO contributes towards the trips that each grade level selects.
- Special School Assemblies.
- Field Day – a fun outdoor activity is planned for the children. We provide the cool treat.
Our 2020-2021 PTO Officers welcome your ideas and input,
Please feel free to contact any of the Officers at: email@example.com
President – Kristin Fisher
Vice President – Jolynn Patronaggio
Co-Treasurer – Melissa Kwitek
Co-Treasurer– Jannine Pawlowski
Secretary – Catie Cole
Teacher Representative – Mrs. Michelle Struzik