This page contains information on the Cheektowaga-Sloan UFSD reopening plan and COVID-19 updates. Please click on the links below and to the left for the latest information.
- Click here for a letter regarding instruction in September.
- COVID-19 Federal Grants Overview- CRRSA and ARPA
- Google Survey: Feedback on COVID-19 Federal Grants- Due June 30th
- Click here for an important letter regarding masks.
- Middle School & High School Families -- Click here to take the Middle School/High School Instructional Change Survey by 5-13.
- Letter related to new NYSED guidance; 04.12.2021.
- Interim Guidance for In-Person Instruction at Pre-K to Grade 12 Schools During the COVID-19 Global Health Emergency; Updated 04/09/2021.
- All Call to Families: December 30, 2020
- Updated Orange Zone and in-person return date- December 8, 2020
- COVID-19 Testing Consent Form for students- Survey due December 7th, 2020
- All Call to Families: COVID-19 Consent for Testing and Testing Update- December 04, 2020