Ms. Melissa Schultz
The mission of the Cheektowaga-Sloan U.F.S.D. interscholastic athletic program is to provide all students with an equal opportunity for participation in competitive athletic programs which enhance the educational values of the student-athlete.
More specifically, the program should promote:
- Good personal traits which include a strong work ethic, self discipline, good sportsmanship, and positive self-esteem.
- A healthy, competitive attitude and life skills such as teamwork, leadership, and good citizenship.
- Athletic and educational opportunities beyond high school.
- Individual and team skill development and habits leading to good personal health.
- Opportunities to experience enjoyment through competition.
*ALL SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE*