John F. Kennedy Athletics Department
Athletics AnnouncementsAnyone in need of a sports physical before spring sports start on March 11 can have an exam done by our school doctor on Thursday, February 29th during school. Please contact Mr. Snyder for a sign-up time. email@example.comSPRING SPORTS SIGN UPS FOR THE 2024 SEASON ARE NOW AVAILABLE. GO TO YOUR PHYSICAL EDUCATION GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM
Attending Sporting Events at J.F.K.
All visiting team students must be accompanied by an adult in order to enter all modified, JV and Varsity boys and girls basketball games.
All J.F.K. students must be academically eligible in order to attend any athletic event.
All middle school students must be accompanied by an adult to attend all indoor sporting events.
All J.F.K. high school students must show their valid student ID card in order to enter any indoor sporting events.Any person(s) who leave an indoor event, may not re-enter the event.Athletic DirectorCasey Snyder716-891-6407CSnyder@cheektowagasloan.orgSecretaryMs. Melissa SchultzMSchultz@cheektowagasloan.org716-891-6412
MISSION STATEMENTThe mission of the Cheektowaga-Sloan Union Free School District's interscholastic athletic program is to provide all students with an education-based program of equal opportunity in athletics in an environment in which student athletes will have the ability to develop and grow beyond sport-specific skills.More specifically, the program should promote:
- Good personal traits which include a strong work ethic, self-discipline, good sportsmanship, and positive self-esteem.
- A healthy, positive, respectful attitude and life skills such as teamwork, leadership, perseverance, and good citizenship.
- Athletic and educational opportunities beyond high school, including the importance of life-long learning.
- Individual and team skill development and habits leading to respectful and honorable character as well as good personal health.
- Opportunities to experience enjoyment through competition.
*ALL SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CAN BE FOUND ON THE FOLLOWING: